Sunday, July 12, 2009

Judge Sonia Sotomayor's comment “Castrate White Males”

Obama Says Sotomayor’s “Castrate White Males” Comment Taken Out of Context | Carbolic Smoke Ball

WASHINGTON – President Obama said that comments by Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor in a 2004 speech in which she called for the “castration of all white males until they are no longer dominant,” have been “taken out of context” by right wing ideologues.

In the speech delivered to the San Juan chapter of NOW, Sotomayor said, “I want to be perfectly clear about this next comment so that there is no mistaking my words to mean something other than what they plainly say: the time has come to end white male oppression by castrating every white male until they are no longer dominant in Western culture. That means forcible removal of their testicles. I realize the brutality of  my comment, and I don’t know how to say it more clearly.”

It was revealed that Sotomayor used precisely the same language in seven other speeches.




Castration Tool

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs agreed with President Obama that the
statement “has been taken out of context,” and added that Sotomayor
“certainly did not mean” that white males should be castrated.

Out of the Heart the Mouth speaks. Now do you believe she is a Racist?  It's a racist comment!

More post from Wag This Dog.
Judge Sonia Sotomayer too Liberal for the Supreme Court.
Judge Sonia Sotomayor Racist or Just Wrong more than 60% of the time.

Technorati Tags: ,

Enjoyed this post? Email a friend, Leave a comment, Subscribe to Wag This Dog, Link to any post.



Jesse Jackson on Barack Obama * I wanna cut his nuts off!

1 comment:

  1. This is my very first time I visited here. I discovered numerous cool stuff in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of feedback in your articles, I suppose I am not the one getting all of the enjoyment right here! Proceed the excellent job.

    ReplyDelete