Thursday, October 30, 2008

Barack Obama Can't Change Aunt, Brothers Life

Found in a rundown Boston estate: Barack Obama’s aunt Zeituni Onyango - Times Online

Barack Obama has lived one version of the American Dream that has taken him to the steps of the White House. But a few miles from where the Democratic presidential candidate studied at Harvard, his Kenyan aunt and uncle, immigrants living in modest circumstances in Boston, have a contrasting American story.

Zeituni Onyango, the aunt so affectionately described in Mr Obama’s best-selling memoir Dreams from My Father, lives in a disabled-access flat on a rundown public housing estate in South Boston.



Public Housing

Listen to the words of Barack Obama to the world which he gave in Berlin, Germany.
"I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions."

Now I played with the words just a little bit, here goes.
"I know I have not perfected myself. At times, I struggle to keep the promise of help and brotherly love for all my relatives. I made my share of mistakes, and there are times when my action around my family have not lived up to my best intentions."

Now how did Barack Obama's aunt get to South Boston and how long has she been there? George Onyango said that his aunt had left for the US about eight years ago but sent him e-mails. “She left to find work and I suppose she thought her life would be better there,” he said. “She was kind and caring.”

So Barack Obama aunt came here in 2000, looking for work and a better life, five years before Obama bought a 6400 square foot house on a 70 foot by 150 foot lot in Kenwood, Illinois for 1.65 million U.S. dollars. She was only looking for a better life here in the United Stares but Barack couldn't bring change in her life. I guess he is not his Aunt's keeper, with no room in the inn.

Now the Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi. This is Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother. Funny. his aunt in South Boston knew where he was living "...here on less than a dollar a month." I wonder if his aunt was sending the $12 dollars.

Barack Obama, if you can't take care of your family, how are you going to take care of us. If you can't make a change in your families lives, how are you going to make change in our lives? If your not interested in the health of your relatives, how will you that care of our health? If you want to know a man, walk in his shoe and see what he does.

More post on Barack Obama.
Barack Obama, Community Organizer, Unorganized?
Does Barack Obama Lead McCain in the Polls?

Technorati Tags: ,

Enjoyed this post? Email a friend, Leave a comment, Subscribe to Wag This Dog, Link to any post.

No comments:

Post a Comment